As part of a redesign in 2019 to reflect the branding changes, UNT Dallas Marketing & Student Affairs staff partnered to bring us a new, fiery Trailblazer. The mascot promotes school spirit and embodies the phrase: Blaze Your Trail. This Trailblazer uplifts the campus community, friends and family of the university, and our university partners.
HELP US NAME THE MASCOT: http://bit.ly/UNTDMascotName
Be the Mascot!
The Office of Student Involvement & Organizations hires two (2) student leaders to serve as the mascot and mascot handler. The student(s) will alternate between roles at various events on and off campus. Interested applicants apply in three (3) stages: application, audition, and interview.
- Full time student, 2.5 GPA
- Good academic and university standing
- At least 5’8 to fit in the suit
- Must be flexible with light and heavy demand
- Ability to work required events on scheduled nights and weekends
- Good personality and ability to perform in front of a large crowd
- High energy and enthusiasm to promote school spirit
- Ongoing, dependable, and committed with a willingness and desire to have fun
- Strong communication skills, verbal and non-verbal
- Physically fit and can deal with heat well
- Ability to handle the demands of a full body costume
- Mascot experience preferred, not required.
Apply today using this link: http://bit.ly/UNTDMascotApplication