UNT Dallas Student Health Clinic
Location: UNT Dallas Student Center, Ground Level – Suite 26
Phone: 972-338-1793 Fax: 972-338-1302
Email: UNTDStudentHealthClinic@untdallas.edu (Do Not email-specific health information)
Schedule your appointment online (Be sure and choose UNT Dallas as your location.)
Clinic Operating Hours
Monday – Thursday: 8 a.m.-4 p.m. (No patients will be seen after 3 p.m.)
Friday: 7 a.m.- noon (No patients will be seen after 11 a.m.)
Closed for lunch from noon to 1 p.m. Monday-Thursday
UNT Dallas Student Health Clinic is here to serve UNT Dallas students and employees for certain acute ‘sick’ visits. Please, see below the typical ailments that can be seen in clinic along with in house services.
Ailments we treat
- Upper Respiratory Infections in relation to Cough and or Colds
- Sore Throat
- Pink Eye
- Seasonal Allergies
- Sinus Infections
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Minor sprains and strains
- Minor superficial wounds/cuts
- Infectious Skin Issues
In-house services we provide
- Point of Care Urinalysis
- Point of Care COVID Test
- Point of Care Pregnancy Test
- Point of Care Mono Spot Test
- Point of Care Strep Test
- Point of Care Flu Test
- Point of Care Glucometer (Glucose Check)
- Point of Care Bacterial Vaginosis Vaginal Swab for Assigned at Birth Females
- Point of Care Trichomonas Vaginal Swab for assigned at birth females
- Administration of common medications: oral acetaminophen, oral ibuprofen, oral ondansetron, oral diphenhydramine, oral aspirin, topical triple antibiotic ointment, topical hydrocortisone cream, topical silver sulfadiazine cream
- Intramuscular injection of certain limited medications: Rocephin antibiotic, Dexamethasone steroid, and Ondansetron anti-nausea/vomiting
- Simple wound care for superficial scrapes and burns
- ACE bandage for joint sprains with x-ray referral service
- Ear lavage for cerumen impacted ears
Note: The Student Health Clinic does not see work-related injuries or create Work Release Letters in relation to work-related injuries and/or surgeries. Work-related injuries can be addressed at an Urgent Care or an Occupational Health Medical Facility.
New Patient Paperwork
After scheduling an appointment, an automated link will be sent via text and/or email. Click the link to access electronic forms that must be completed before visiting the clinic for the first time. Note: Failure to complete paperwork prior to clinic visit, will result in a delay being seen by healthcare provider.
- Many services are free for uninsured students including Sick Visits, in-house, rapid, same day, point of care tests (Flu, Strep, Mono, COVID*, Urinalysis, Pregnancy Test, Glucometer), in-house limited procedures, and some medications.
- Lab tests sent to Quest Labs are the uninsured student’s fiscal responsibility (discounted pricing).
- Uninsured Students can utilize other outside resources for certain free testing or discounted testing via labs such as PrivateMDLabs.com and Any Lab Test Now.
Insured Students and Employees
Bring insurance card to each visit
Co-pay will be collected at time of visit.
Payment may be made by debit or credit card. NO CASH PAYMENTS.
Any additional fees for clinic procedures or testing sent to outside resources, will be billed to the patient’s insurance. Patients are responsible for any fees not covered by insurance.