The Office of Student Involvement & Organizations exists to provide students with a quality involvement experience through student organizations, service, and overall involvement on campus. It provides programming and services that empower students to create their legacy, help enhance the college experience for our scholars, encourage community service and civic engagement, and promote academic success. This office also encourages the development of lifelong friendships and professional networks, and gives students an opportunity for growth, development, and cultivation on a variety of skills that will help with leadership and decision making upon graduation and in the job search. This office encompasses Fraternity & Sorority Life, Student Organizations, and #UNTDServes. We are home to more than 40 Student Organizations and are influenced by a variety of student interests, from academic to recreational.
- Engage students in service projects and promote altruism.
- Become engaged in the larger world and create partnerships with community
- Prepare students leaders to thrive in and navigate professional spaces.
- Provide resources to support, challenge, & engage students in their college experience.
- Promote academic excellence through support, programming, and resources.
- Support & sustain healthy membership in student organizations.
- Support diversity and inclusion initiatives.