Leadership. Tradition. Success.
The Department of Student Engagement supports the mission of the University and Student Aﬀairs by enhancing the holistic education and development of UNT Dallas students through inclusive and aﬃrming opportunities and experiences where they learn about themselves, others, and the world in which they live.
UNT Dallas is the first and only public university in the city. Because we are close to downtown Dallas, we feel uniquely connected to the city and region we serve. However, being in a large city does not make us a “metropolitan university.” We are a metropolitan university because we reflect the social makeup and diversity of Dallas and the surrounding region. Our student body is already among the most diverse in the nation, and we believe diversity enhances the university experience.
Leadership & Involvement Awards
The University of North Texas at Dallas Student Engagement Department & the Office of Experiential Learning sponsor an annual celebration of students, staff, faculty, and student organizations each year. We invite the UNTD community to nominate currently enrolled students, employed faculty/staff, student organization advisors, and registered student organizations for the Leadership & Involvement Awards. The purpose of these awards is to acknowledge the outstanding work and contributions made in 2020-2021 to improve our campus, community and our world.
- Nominations will be accepted through April 16th to this form: https://untdallas.presence.io/form/leadership-involvement-awards-nomination-form
- We are currently looking for nominees for the awards listed below. Award Descriptions can be found here: Leadership & Involvement Awards Descriptions
- North Texas Food Bank (NTFB) Volunteer of the Year
- Outstanding Student Veteran
- Greek Hall of Fame
- Outstanding Service to Students
- Servant Leader
- Outstanding Achievement in Experiential Learning
- Emerging Leader
- Legacy Award
- Program of the Year
- Student Organization of the Year
- Fraternity/Sorority Chapter of the Year